PARTY LIKE A PROFESSIONAL...(CAJUN, THAT IS)
Need something special? We can plan EXACTLY what you need for your Cajun party.
Check out our party tips, delicious recipes, and other fun and easy ideas
You can also signup for our newsletter and be in the "kneaux" on the latest in deals, discounts, confidential cajun family recipe secrets, laughs, lagniappe, and much more
Receive a free party play list when you sign up for more Cajun fun!
Didn't receive our welcome email? Check your spam folder.
EASY CAJUN RECIPE: SAVORY KING CAKE
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
1 Bayou A Box Jambalaya Mix
2 packages of crescent roll square sheets
(we recommend name brand)
1 small jar of jalapeno pepper jelly
1/2 package of bacon, cooked and chopped (bit size)
1/2 bundle of chives, chopped
WHAT TO DO
1. Prepare jambalaya mix per box instructions
2. Unroll crescent square and distribute rice mixture starting from center, leaving room on the edges
3. Fold crescent square to create a roll.
4. Shape roll to create a semi-circle. Repeat steps 2-4
5. Join semi-circles to create a round shape
6. Bake stuffed rolls in oven per package instructions
7. Top with jalapeño pepper jelly
8. Sprinkle bacon bits and chives for color and flavor.